"Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!"
Malachi 3:10 (NLT)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What payment method options can I choose from?
- The online giving program is configured to accept direct payments from checking or savings accounts. We also accept credit & debit card payments.
- How often will payments be pulled from my account?
- The program can be configured to pull funds from your account at a frequency that's right for you.
- How do I participate in the weekend offering if I use the automated giving program?
- If you wish, you can still participate in the weekend offering by dropping an empty envelope labeled "I Give On-line" into the basket.
- How can I get a record of my giving?
- You can request a giving statement at any time. This statement will cover both your automated giving as well as any other offerings you give on the weekend. To request a statement be send to you please e-mail us or call the church office. You can also access your giving history here.
- How do I update my bank account or credit card information?
- If you need to edit your bank account or credit card information please delete your existing profile and create a new profile.
- Can I test this system by giving one time?
- Yes. There is an option to give a one time gift. This is a great way to better understand how the system works.
- I've signed up for the automated giving program but would like to change my preferences or need to stop. How do I do this?
- You can make changes at any time by using the "View Giving Profiles" button on the sidebar. Once you login you can change any of your preferences or stop your automated giving. If you have any trouble please feel free to contact us.